How frustrating is it trying to take your kids temperatures?! My 7 and 6 year old kiddos aren’t too hard, except I never know really how accurate the temp is if I take it under the tongue….or even the arm. My 10 month old (can you believe she is 10 months old already?!) doesn’t like to sit still EVER, haha. I even bought one of those forehead thermometers that takes the temp as you move it from the forehead to the temple, however she LOVES to try to turn her head when I’m doing this making it extremely difficult. I recently had the chance to review the Mother’s Touch Thermometer and I have to say it’s pretty genius. It slips on your finger and you simply put your hand on your childs forehead (as if you were feeling their head for a temp) and that’s that! Now…a word of advice, make sure you wait for two beeps after you turn it on. I kept thinking that it didn’t work because I wasn’t waiting for the beeps before I tried taking the temperature, LOL. This is the perfect thermometer and it’s small so it’s easy for traveling, or keeping in your diaper bag too. Below you’ll find a few facts about the Mothers Touch Thermometer:
- First & only thermometer of it’s kind on the market
- Sold in thousands of retail locations nationwide or here on this website
- Family friendly, safe and gentle enough to use a on sleeping newborn
- Does not cross-contaminate germs across family members
- Clinically Accurate (Meets ASTM Accuracy requirements)
- Instant measurement, only 6 – 8 seconds
- Use on temple OR forehead
- Also displays room temperature
- Large and easy to read back-lighted LCD
- Memory-Recall of the last reading recorded
- Celsius/Fahrenheit scale
- Simple to operate, no scanning required
Guess what?! I have one Mothers Touch Thermometer to give away to a lucky reader!!!
Enter to win:
Easy peasy! Good Luck!
This giveaway will end on July 26th and the winner will be announced on July 27th. Open to all U.S. residents, ages 18 years or older.
© 2009-2013 Free Sample Freak All Rights Reserved